17/07/2011
The Olympic Day Fun Run 2011 ,my family all got join except my dad=(
He said he no have sports shoes…so he be our driver , fetch us go to Dataran Merdeka..
Early in morning , we 4am woke up to take bath and prepare for everything…then we at car eat bread…and 5am something then we reached..
We so excited..dunno y=D
The run is start from 7.30am… Our category is B…we need to run 7km in 80 minute just can get the cert..I think that is hard for us, because this is our 1st time to join the run…=D so nervous too..
But we will try out best to do well=D
This Olympic Run got 11,000 participant ….so many people, not only 11,000 participant ,still got many people want to join this Run ,but full oredi…so we very lucky can join…
After join this Run,my legs very pain!!!omg…cant walk so fast..my fren said:when I walk look like crab..==” so bad…
Many people..
Many people..
Before start…
Funny pic..==”
mum
When I saw this signboard,I m so happy..
We get the cert..=D soooo happy
Many people…
Many people…
Drinking Milo…=D
Many rubbish…==”
I love the ribbon ….
With sis.
I m category B=D
After running, I m so tired..=( no have energy anymore.
Funny pic..==”
Funny pic..==”
Next year I want to join again….=D
没有评论:
发表评论