2011年6月7日星期二

Random post=)

How long I didn’t update my blog=)

I think One month more I didn’t update my blog oredi..

Got many things happened on May.

Erm,1st>Is after exam,I start to learn car again..because my dad want me to settle the driving test when my school holidays..so 25/5~29/5 this few days,after school the uncle go 2 school fetch me,then let me to learn car..25/5 is the 3rd time I learn car,but the 2nd time I learn is 1/5 ,too long didn’t drive and learn oredi, so I forgot how to parking already..i m so nervous when I forgot how to parking,then I drive until hurt my finger.=( I m so stupid..

When I finished learn car,I drove back home,when I reached home,I m so tired,thirst, sweating, whole body no more energy =( I also didn’t having my lunch,then straight go 2 learn car oredi..my finger hurt,mum cook for me to eat, but I no have energy to hold the spoon..(that was really, I didn’t kua zhang )

Then the next day,I had remember how to drive oredi,so no any problem…30/5 is the driving test oredi,so nervous…..i had fail my driving test..because I m so nervous…then the on the road test no problem,but the tester scolded me =( haiz… he call me must always practice drive car…

Then I 6/6 take driving test once again…I so nervous again…because I 1 week didn’t learn to drive also..early in the morning go to JPJ there,then wait until 12.00pm just my turn to take the driving test..i choose the new car,then I done all the steps , no more mistake,then I PASSED my driving test!!!!!!! I tell myself this time must pass,because the fees was so expensive..if not parents will scold me..=( so finally I had passed my test.. I will get my P license soon….


1/6 I went to Sunway University College =) go there for what?

I join the Holiday programme…and still can visit Sunway University College..so excited..

I join the programme is Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure Management … go there to learn the dining etiquette and cook pasta=) I love to cook…so happy can join this holiday programme..

At the restaurant having our lunch=)

29/5 I went to kepong jusco,go there for what?

I go there is go to take my present=) because I had won the contest at ONE FM ..the contest is about Nestle Bliss=) I like to drink Bliss sooooooooo much=) so I just go to join the contest..the present is Nestle Bliss 28 bottle… is small bottle =)after take the present, still so early,then mum suggest go 2 Pavilion KL,yeah!!!! Long time didn’t go Pavilion oredi=)

Go there shooping=) and drink my favourite beverage =) hehe


I like to drink Bliss sooooooooo much=)
We had our lunch at Pavilion KFC.
Is pearl milk tea….love it so much…

Why I post tis photo again?

Because now I m join the Johnson lotion competition…so I want dear to vote for me and my 3rd sis…we two together join this competition=)

I got sent fb inbox message to you already..click the two link I sent to you then can oredi..=) I wan to win the Johnson product=)

If can, dear also can call your fren to vote for me ya=)

This competition until end of this month(30/6)..


Okay,I had finished update my blog=) hehe…when I m free, I just update my blog again…

Muacks …miss you sooooooooo much=)Take care urself…

没有评论:

发表评论