2010年8月29日星期日

Happy Birthday My Dear~~

Happy Birthday!!!

Last year at this time we have a very bad days... I still remember about your mum having accident and you cry for i and you pass through your birthday in hospital...

Well, I hoped that this year everything have changed and all you have is joyful and a blessed Birthday...

Selamat Hari Jadi!!!

Time fly... I think you don't realize that we have been together for more than 1 year...
Last year 16 of July we started our relationship and i keep on questioning myself am i making a right decision?
However, after a few days together with you until now i never regret that both of us together...
Love you...

祝你生日快樂!!!

Along the journey of us we seem like have lots of trouble especially with our communications..
Usually is because i too busy and our time difference...
However because the trust between us have bond us together and make u & me forever and ever...
Joyeux anniversaire!!!

Our birthday have only one day difference... At first when i know that i'm very happy with it cause we can celebrate together in the future and it will be easy for our children to remember it as well...

One day difference in our birthday have also make me have feeling towards you in One days.
Still remember the day when you and your classmate come visit Inti?
You are the odd one which always walk the last one with me...
At first i was thinking you are the type of person which is very hard to get close and i still thought i have no chance...
Thanks to the god for letting us together and let me love u...

誕生日おめでとう!!!

My mum birthday is on 1 of september which is very close to me as well....
When the day my mum pass away... I'm very sad cause i can't celebrate my birthday with someone i love anymore...
But i think there sill one grl waiting for me far far away....
That is u...
U are the one that god give it to me and arrange us together so that we can celebrate our birthday together again...

생일 축하합니다!!!

I love u & I Miss u always....

Buon compleanno!!!

没有评论:

发表评论